My experiences in Holland

 Once I got to Holland in the west of the Netherlands, I was super excited to see what it looked like, I was very surprised by its beauty. I was super amazed with its vivid colors, the clean air, the clear sky and the beautiful places.

The weather there is amazing. It is very different from here. It is almost like you're in another world. The culture, the places, the people it is all very different. I really loved it. Everything is amazing it's like you're experiencing something out of this world.  

The official language spoken there is Dutch they also speak French, German, and English. As for places in the Netherlands like Holland as well as Amsterdam their transportation method is bicycles, one or two cars you see but mostly its bikes instead of car.


Comments